This is where all the new goodies go. If I say I've got new stuff on the front page, come on over here for some brief summaries (their listings in the collection are more detailed). All new additions will be listed in alphabetical order, with notations where necessary to denote non-game shows, pilots, and so on.
For old updates to this collection, click here. For old updates to the main page, click here.
NEW, AS OF 11/12/16
CROWNED: THE MOTHER OF ALL PAGEANTS
* January 30, 2008 (Finale): Who will win, and who cares? Original commercials (which are better than the show itself!), last 26:23 only. [56.2]
DANCE WAR: BRUNO VS. CARRIE ANN
* January 7, 2008 (Premiere, two hours): First 1:23 looks at the auditions and who will go to Hollywood, while the next 23 minutes look at the Hollywood audition (from which 14 will go through to the actual show) and the last 14 minutes are the group's first live performance. Original commercials, which are better than the show itself! [55.6]
DANCING WITH THE STARS
* October 1, 2007: Partial episode, runs 16:26. [44.11]
* October 8, 2007: 95-minute show. Original commercials, VERY grainy-but-watchable video toward the end. [45.4]
* October 9, 2007: Drew Lachey's last episode as temporary co-host. Original commercials. [45.9]
* November 27, 2007 (Season 5 Finale, two hours): Original commercials, intro missing, grainy-but-watchable video. [51.2]
* October 10, 2007 ("Bless Us & Keep Us Safe"): The kids try to set up a religious service, which they actually handle better than most adults! Original commercials (including a TPIR promo!), grainy-but-watchable B/W video that screws up at times. [46.3]
* December 12, 2007 (Finale/"We've All Decided To Go Mad!"): A look over the course of the series...and pretty much a destruction of the kids' work because they expected to be renewed. Original commercials, grainy-but-watchable video that screws up at times. [51.6]
THE NEXT BEST THING
* June 27, 2007 (Semi-Final #1): Tina Turner, George W. Bush, Elvis Presley, Lucille Ball, Tim McGraw, Paris Hilton, Shania Twain, Jay Leno, Celine Dion, Bono, Simon Cowell, Madonna, Al Pacino, Robin Williams. Original commercials, first two minutes missing. [36.5]
* July 11, 2007 (Semi-Final #2): Little Richard, Robin Williams, Barbara Streisand, Elvis Presley, George W. Bush, Gloria Estafan, Dolly Parton, Howard Stern, Roseanne Barr, Frank Sinatra, Kenny Chesney, Jackie Gleason & Art Carney (as Ralph Kramden & Ed Norton), Jack Nicholson, Rodney Dangerfield. Original commercials. [37.1]
THE NEXT GREAT AMERICAN BAND
* October 26, 2007 (taped 10/24?/07): The remaining 12 bands face off. Original commercials. [48.2]
* November 9, 2007 (taped 11/7/07): The remaining eight bands perform. Original commercials. [51.1]
* December 21, 2007 (Finale, taped 11/19/07): The remaining three bands compete to get an exclusive contract. Original commercials. [52.10]
ON THE LOT
* August 21, 2007 (Finale, Part 2): Will vs. Jason vs. Adam. Judges: Carrie Fisher and Garry Marshall. Films: Die Hardly Working, Under the Gun, Catch. Original commercials, "crackly" audio for first two minutes. [39.2]
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE?
* June 28, 2007 (Season 3 Result Show #3): First 2:14, with some guest dancers. [36.9]
* August 16, 2007 (Season 3 Finale, two hours): Who will win the season? Original commercials, first hour or so has "The Dreaded White Line at The Bottom of The Screen", occasional quirky-but-watchable video and constant crackling sound afterward. [39.1]
Let's go to the Collection and see where it all fits in!
...Or maybe you just want to go back to the Index.